Sunday, September 8, 2013

Decorating For Fall

We were up late last night putting the final touches on the fall display. Let me just start off by saying I adore the fall season. The colors are so warm and cozy and I love fall baking!

 
In fact we stuck to a cooking theme for our middle table this year. In addition to the pie candles and leaf candle holders we added some wood cutting boards and these neat new wooden utensils. 

Now, I need to give credit to Valerie, one of our employees for putting together the guts of the display. She always does such a nice job, doesn't she?

Michael and I just came over to add the utensils and hang the overhead pieces. 

I must say, it is quite stressful to have the job of switching the hanging pieces haha. One of these days I just know I am going to fall or drop something and wreck the whole thing!

Luckily, this was not that day.

Tah! Dah!

Feels just like fall.

-Brooke
 
A side note, all of the items on our center table are live on the webstore: denaultstudios.com

No comments:

Post a Comment