Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Maynard Road Race

Our brick and mortar location is smack in the middle of downtown Maynard, MA. Last year was our first fall season so we didn't really know what to expect of the string of town events that happen throughout the fall and into Christmas.

Holy Cow guys. You tell this town that there is something going on, and my goodness every single person comes out for it. Maynard really is a wonderful community like that.

The first of the events is the Maynard Road Race. It is a 5k run/ 2k walk run by the Assabet Valley Boys and Girls Club. To get involved in the action we assembled a "Team Denault Studios" of family and friends to all run the race.

And our team T-Shirts came in today. Tah Dah! Designed by the oh so talented, Michael Denault.

Logo on the front

Website on the back

Looking good.

I of course signed up thinking, whatever, no problem, I can do this. But it definitely snuck up on me! Needless to say I have been feverishly been running on the treadmill my last few times at the gym.

I picked up my number today on my way back to my car on my way home from the store today. I am actually quite excited for the race this Saturday. It should be loads of fun.
 
 

Looks like I am number 270.


Keep an eye out for a blog post with pictures from this weekend and send good thoughts to Team Denault Studios this Saturday! We will be having a blast.

-Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment