Sunday, September 15, 2013

New Inventory!

Hello all!

I mentioned a while ago how we were placing a bunch of new orders for inventory leading into the Christmas season. Well, new items have been arriving daily. This is one of the most exciting times of year at the store because I love getting to be one of the first to check out all of our new finds. It also makes for one of the most hectic times of year at the store. Yesterday Michael and I consciously decided to take a whole day to ourselves and dubbed it "date day." We went flower picking at a flower farm, took a nice long hike, and cooked dinner together. It was much needed. here are some of the flowers we picked.

 
Today we were back to work!
 
 
These aren't exactly new because we had them last year, but they are back! These are mittens made out of felted wool sweaters with a heavy fleece lining. They are the warmest things I have ever put on! I snagged a pair for myself last year and my hands never got cold once all winter. Trust me, this is quite a feat in Massachusetts. They are all also one of a kind, which is fun.
 
We also have some really sweet knit hats. I may or may not grab one for myself. What do you think? Eh?
 
 

 


I am into journaling and love beautiful journals; who's with me? Check out these ones Michael found. They are stunning! They also "hold" really well, as in they feel really nice in your hands and very well made. This one is purple, but we have a vast array of other colors and textures. I can't get over how beautiful they are. They are out of a fairy tale.
 
 
 
 
Lastly, some felted soap. I had heard of this before, but never actually seen or tried them for myself. It is soap with felted wool wrapped around it. The woman who makes them says that they make for a fantastic exfoliating facial. I will have to try that for myself and let you guys know.
 
 
 
Everything I mentioned will be up for sale online at our webstore, denaultstudios.com, within the next couple of days. In fact, as I am writing this Michael is working on the listings, so keep your eyes peeled.
 
 
-Brooke


No comments:

Post a Comment