Sunday, September 1, 2013

Party in the Studio!

Gosh, I haven't blogged in a while. Ah! Even though I know that this is no excuse, life's been crazy. I mentioned in my last post about how we work a season ahead, so for us, right now we are going through all the Holiday Season craziness.
 
We have a lot in store. We are lining up New Artist Receptions, Classes, and events. It will be a fun season for sure!
 
On top of that, the kiln has been going non stop with students' work!!! Ah!
 
I actually love seeing what other people come up with during classes because I get so used to staring at my own work each day.
 
The other day I hosted a fused glass party for a group of 9 women. They each made a small candy dish and we had a blast! But we were all laughing about what everyone's' dishes revealed about their personalities. I will begin firing these guys tonight, but here is what they made:
 
 
 
Oh, and in other news, the new website LAUNCHED!!!
We will be adding new listings constantly, but the guts of the website are up! Check it out at denaultstudios.com.
 
I hope everyone is having a great end of the summer, or start of the fall, whichever you prefer :)
 
-Brooke
 

No comments:

Post a Comment